Friday 3 February 2017

Rambling Mummy Loves

As you you will probably notice this weeks Rambling Mummy Loves post is different to usual. I've decided to keep the weekly post but instead of reviewing 3 products, I will be rambling about the things I couldn't live without this past week.

Silicone 360 shockproof Iphone case
I have had loads of orders for my personalised keepsakes this week so I have spent a hell of a lot of time painting. In the process, my phone has taken a battering. Fortunately I invested in a silicone 360 shockproof case and it has been amazing. It's wipe clean surface means I have been able to clean all of the paint of it with ease and the shockproof aspect has really been useful for the amount of times I've knocked it off the table! 



Nivea Daily Essentials Gentle Exfoliating Scrub
I'm really trying hard to make an effort with my skin and it's really starting to pay off. Other than drinking litres of water a day I've started using my Nivea wash as part of my daily face care routine and it has made a huge difference. My skin is softer, brighter and has considerably less blemishes.


Ultra Fine Black Sharpie
This has literally been my best friend this week. From my bullet journal to shopping list, personalised keepsakes to signing the kids diaries, this pen has been practically attached. It doesn't smudge, doesn't bleed and writes on pretty much anything. Who doesn't love a Sharpie?

What have been your must haves this week?

M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment